Tuesday 21 June 2011

*** No more update on this blog for a long time ***

I am quite disappointed at Google and their whole system. Therefore I have decided to stop this blog, at least for the coming few months. I am considering to post my recipes/dishes at another website.

For this post, I would like to share with you a few pictures of the dishes that my mom and brother have cooked. My mom specially took those pictures for my blog and insisted to the fact that all the dishes, even the burger bread, are made from scratch. As she puts so much effort, I thought that it would be nice to post the pictures of her cooking. If I have a new site, I will very likely post the recipes of those dishes.

Until then, there will be no more new update on this blog !Thanks for all the people who have followed and supported my blog. If you wish to know any recipe, you are most welcome to contact me.

Here are the final pictures on this blog:




I hope you had enjoyed my blog !

No comments:

Post a Comment